Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Live to Dive!

Early in 2014 (March to be exact), I was finally convinced to actually take my Open Water scuba diving certification, thanks to a fellow colleague who continuously encouraged me to do it. 

So here I am, one year later - officially a scuba diving addict and live counting down towards the next moment I get to breathe in compressed air. 

I've been extremely fortunate to be able to go diving at almost any time I want, as Malaysia has ample dive sites. But - the best of all would be because AirAsia connects me to so many world class dive sites throughout the whole region! 

Just thought I'd share some of my awesome dive experiences in the upcoming posts, so lookout for photos & videos of some of the 46 dives I've managed to log so far in the past year. 

Destinations coming up: 
  • Pulau Tenggol, Terengganu, Malaysia: 9 dives 
  • Pulau Perhentian, Terengganu, Malaysia: 5 dives 
  • Bali (super amazing dive sites), Indonesia: 21 dives 
  • Malapascua, Cebu, Philippines: 11 dives 
Meanwhile, here's a view of the breathtaking, mesmerizing Kalangaman Island (one of the best surface intervals I've ever experienced), which you can get to by flying from Kuala Lumpur - Cebu (AirAsia flies direct), take a boat transfer to Malapascua Island & then to this paradise. OMG I miss this place so much already!!!! 


So now, let me go compile the materials for upcoming posts :) 

Feel free to connect with me if you are also a fellow scuba diving addict!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)