Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Best thing about flying

As a frequent traveller, both for work and leisure, I find that the best part about flying is always having the pleasure of viewing magnificent sceneries as I take-off or about to land. Sunrise and sunsets always take my breath away, and always remind me of the vastness of this place we call earth, and at the end of the day, we are mere humans.

With so many things that are happening in the world today, it is easy to forget that life can be simple, if we want it to be and if we learn how to not be selfish and tolerate each other.

Just a short update on this blog just because I feel like it.

Here's a view I enjoyed yesterday while landing into Da Nang, Vietnam.


Carpe Diem, let's be kind to one another, doesn't hurt being nice ;) 


2 comments:

  1. precious picture!

    window seats are best when flying...love to see the skies change colour and we fly from one place to another. there is never the same view ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beats getting stuck in a traffic jam day in day out, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)