Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

How do you fly?

This photo is the whole reason why I thought of putting this post up! 


Everyone has their own style of flying, but this one sure takes the cake!! I can imagine the person sitting next to this girl/guy must be trying hard to remain in the seat. This was actually on my flight back this morning (no, not on AirAsia, as you can see from the layout of the aircraft cabin & seat colours). 

I usually travel with a backpack, containing my work lappie and a jacket and a book. And that'll sustain me throughout the flight (short ones). The remedy to longer flights will always be..... Sleeping! Haha. 

How about you? What's your flying habit like? 

Hope everyone had a great Thursday. Weekend is approaching ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL! I am too damn shy to do this on the plane. >.< I don't even dare to lay down my seat sometime cz scared the person sitting behind not comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My flying habit would be "SLEEPING!".. Hahaha..
    If that lady sit beside me, really "no eyes see"

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)